2008 Honda Accord Excessive Oil Consumption 385 Complaints
If it's an automatic you'll need a 3/8 drive wratchet. Locate the drainplug under the transmission loosen the bolt that has a square in the middle of it with the wratchet and drain.... The Honda Accord is known for its reliability and efficiency. To ensure the car stays efficient and runs for many miles, you will need to change the oil every 3,000 miles or three months to ensure the engine is properly lubricated.
Honda Accord engine oil capacity Oilchange
The video above shows you how to add oil to your 2008 Honda Accord. Before adding oil to your Accord, make sure that your engine was cold and that your car was parked on a level surface when you checked the oil level otherwise you won't be able to tell if your Accord has a low oil level.... The video above shows you how to add oil to your 2008 Honda Accord. Before adding oil to your Accord, make sure that your engine was cold and that your car was parked on a level surface when you checked the oil level otherwise you won't be able to tell if your Accord has a low oil level.
What Is The Recommended Oil for a Honda Accord?
Honda Accord Owner's Manual. 2008 coupe. Hide thumbs . Also See for Accord Your selection of a 2008 Honda Accord was a wise As you read this manual, you will investment. It will give you years of driving pleasure. find information that is preceded by symbol. This One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new vehicle is to information is intended to help you read this manual how to clean junk files in.edge 7 An oil change is a standard procedure for all vehicles. The method for a 2006 Honda Accord is exactly the same as it is for other makes and models. The process takes about an hour, if you include preparation, and it involves draining the engine oil completely and replacing it. You should change the oil about every 3,000 miles, and you should replace the oil filter as well, as old, degraded oil
Honda Accord 8 engine oil capacity in quarts â€“ liters
21/09/2011 · Hi, I bought my new Honda Accord in 2008. From that time till now I did the normal oil change and not the one that was meant for Honda 2008 Accord. how to cut the bottom off a glass decanter Engine Capacity/Filter Oil Change Intervals; Accord, -Aerodeck 2.0i (1986 – 1987) A20: 3.5 / 0.5 l: 10 000 km / 6 months: Accord, -Aerodeck 2.0i (1987 – 1989)
How long can it take?
How to reset oil life Honda Accord 2008 2009 2010 2011
- Tutorial Change oil on a 2002 Honda Accord The How To
- How to reset oil life Honda Accord 2008 2009 2010 2011
- Honda Civic How to Change Oil Honda-Tech
- Honda Accord Oil Change Cost Estimate RepairPal.com
How To Change The Oil In A Honda Accord 2008
4/07/2013 · Service Accord Euro CL9 [Part #1] oil filter and oil change Changing the oil filter, engine oil on a Honda Accord Euro Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the …
- Engine Capacity/Filter Oil Change Intervals; Accord, -Aerodeck 2.0i (1986 – 1987) A20: 3.5 / 0.5 l: 10 000 km / 6 months: Accord, -Aerodeck 2.0i (1987 – 1989)
- Many "quick oil change" businesses will take your used oil for free, since they can sell their used oil to an oil recycler. In some US States (such as CA), businesses may refuse to accept your used oil.
- 2008 Honda Accord: Coupe..Honda Civic owners to replace tires I am planning to purchase the 2008 Honda Accord Coupe, but have been hearing a lot of talk about design problems that have caused Honda Civic owners to replace tires multiple times after less than 10K …
- By Product Expert Posted in maintenance on Thursday, April th, pm Oil changes are our service center’s bread and butter..How often should I change my Honda Accord’s oil? By Product Expert Posted in Honda Accord , Tips , Vehicle Service on Wednesday, January th, pm It can be tough to keep up with all of your car’s scheduled maintenance, and we know it can be confusing to know how